(Contact: Frederick C. Johs Email:email@example.com
Lewis Johs’ attorneys handle cases in all areas of commercial litigation and regularly appear in state and federal court as well as several forums for alternative dispute resolution. Our goal is to do whatever it takes to protect our clients’ rights and interests and to always pursue the most efficient resolution to satisfy our clients' needs. When litigation is the best course of action for our clients, our sophisticated business litigators work in conjunction with our outstanding transactional lawyers to provide the most skillful representation team possible. We successfully represent corporate clients and individuals in lawsuits involving a broad range of substantive areas, including:
- Breach of contract and warranty.
- Business torts (i.e. conversion, defamation, fraud, interference with contract, negligent misrepresentation, misappropriation of trade secrets and unfair competition).
- Class actions.
- Corporate officer, director, shareholder and partnership disputes (i.e. management and corporate control issues, shareholder rights, enforcement agreements).
- Employment agreements, restrictive covenants, and non-competition agreements.
- Financial transactions and insurance coverage.
- Fraudulent transfers.
- Intellectual property licensing disputes.
- Judgment enforcement.
- Securities laws.
Lewis Johs’ commercial attorneys also regularly handle cases for clients in the construction industry, including, but not limited to, owners, architects, engineers, developers, contractors, and materials manufacturers, in both commercial and residential ventures. Our attorneys frequently work to efficiently resolve common disputes that arise during the course of a project, including non-payment, lack of performance, labor, delay, environmental damage and construction defect-related claims. While it is our goal to pursue the most cost effective resolution to our clients' needs, litigation is sometimes necessary. Our commercial team has decades of successful trial experience. We also vigorously prosecute and defend matters involving mechanics' liens, building code and other governmental violations. For a complimentary consultation, please contact either Frederick C. Johs (firstname.lastname@example.org
) or Thomas J. Dargan (email@example.com
) at 631.755.0101.